Welcome back to the Cropstop blog and another guest design post by Vicki Robertson of He”artful” Validation of Vicki. Vicki has two beautiful Christmas themed tags to share with us today. Here’s what she says about creating them:
“We are a few days into August and I am still on my “Christmas in July” card making binge! I have a huge supply of small patterned paper pieces that need to be used so I decided to continue my Christmas binge and create a stash of gift tags for special gifts I give. Gift tags are a great way to use up the leftovers!
I started with basic Ranger tags and covered them with patterned paper. One would have a vintage look with inked edges and the other more traditional Christmas colors.
I sorted through everything and decided what I would use on each of the tags. Then I moved it all around until I was happy with the arrangement.”
- Cardstock – Bazzill, Core’dinations
- Die Cuts – Cheery Lynn, Spellbinders
- Embellishments – Jolee’s, Little B
- Flowers – Petaloo, Prima
- Ink: Clearsnap, Close To My Heart
- Patterned Papers – Photoplay, Quick Quotes, My Mind’s Eye, Mulberry Paper
- Stamp – Stampin’ Up
- Tags – Ranger Craft
- Other: Burlap Fabric, Christmas Tag, Mulberry Paper, Ribbon, Sequins, Twine
I’d love to see the tags you’ve created lately so stop by our CURRENT CHALLENGE and link up any project that includes products from the companies Cropstop carries in the store! Hope to see your name in the gallery!!