Happy October to you!! Today I’m sharing a slim card I made using one of the Prima doll stamps from the Holiday Bliss Planner Stamp set. Cropstop currently has two of their dolls in stock – Betty With a Hair Bow & Julie Nutting Doll Stamp & Die Set.
Here’s how I put this card together:
- I started by stamping my Prima doll (Julie Nutting – Holiday Bliss) on manila colored cardstock and highlighting her flesh and coloring her hair with a Crayola markers
- Next I stamped her dress and boots on some Recollections designer paper and highlighted/colored in parts with markers.
- I trimmed her dress and boots and glued them over my manila doll
- I die cut a piece of fence using a Sizzix die
- Next I created my background using papers from the Red Sampler Pack (Canvas Corp)
- Over the seam I glued a piece of black polka-dot ribbon
- After adhering this to my card front with my ATG gun, I added my fence, doll, and three Prima Flowers with pearl centers
- (Note: For added dimension, I popped up my little lady using Scotch Foam Mounting Tape)
- In the upper corner I added an oval – cut from watercolor paper with my Spellbinders Beaded Ovals Die and stamped in Fired Brick Distress Oxide Ink
- Inside I stamped the Prima Seamstress Stamp in Hickory Smoke Distress Ink and added a sentiment from Heartfelt (All Occasion Sentiments) in Fired Brick Distress Oxide Ink.
Now it’s your turn to share the projects you’ve been working on! Do you have any Prima dolls? If so I’d love to see what you create with them. At any rate, stop by the CURRENT LINK PARTY and showoff your latest works of art that use products from companies Cropstop carries in the store. Hope to see you there!!