Merry Christmas to all of you from all of us!
Today I’m sharing one last Christmas card. This card features one of the 5 x 7 embossing folders from Couture Creations. To be honest I was a bit “stumped” when I first got this folder as I wasn’t sure how to fill the white space adequately. After accidentally embossing crooked, I decided to cut out the white space and mat it (so as to not entirely waste my messed-up piece) – it was just what this card needed, and I love how it turned out in the end!
- Embossed two pieces of white card stock with the Cabaret Embossing Folder from Couture Creations
- Cut out the rectangular section from one embossed piece, distressed the edges, and layered it on red cardstock
- Stamped the Jumbo Poinsettia Stamp (Stampendous) in Tuxedo Black ink (Memento – Tsukineko)
- Colored my image with Touch Five markers and added some gold glitter to the center
- I popped my poinsettia up using Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Across the bottom I added a die cut sentiment from Phrase Set 2 (Sizzix)
- A Christmas Blessing stamped in Pine Needles/Fired Brick Distress Ink (Tim Holtz) and matted on red cardstock
- A die cut from the Petitie Striplet – Jubilee (Sue Wilson Dies – Creative Expressions)