- Rubbed some Salty Ocean Distress Ink randomly across my old dictionary page
- Added some large polka-dots using my Picket Fence Distress Stain
- Using a Heidi Swapp stencil, some Versamark Watermark, and black embossing powder I added the word “Happiness” across the top
- The embossed bird and little sentiment is from the Dina Wakley stamp set Little Birdies (Ranger)
- I inked over the bird (using sponge daubers) with Peacock Feathers and Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink
- Across the bottom I added a strip of Petaloo lace, a burlap string bow, and a Prima flower with Candi Dot center
- Inside I stamped a sentiment from the Heartfelt Creations set, All Things Are Possible and colored it in with Prismacolor Pencils
Now it’s your turn to show us what you’ve been working on lately. Stop by our CURRENT LINK PARTY and add any project that includes a few products from the companies Cropstop carries in the store. I hope I’ll see you there….