A friend of mine (from college days) is getting married this month, so I wanted to create a somewhat simple/somewhat elegant looking card to send her. Since it’s fall, I used a deep coral colored cardstock as my main color and added paper lace, ribbon, and pearls.
- Scored a piece of coral cardstock diagonally every 3/4 of an inch
- Squeezed out a drop of liquid pearls (white opal) on each intersecting score line
- Distressed the edges and added it to a piece of kraft cardstock
- Punched a wide piece of paper lace with my Martha Stewart deep edge punch
- Tied a beautiful bow using ruffle edge white sheer ribbon
- A die cut sentiment from Echo Park finishes off the front
- Inside I added another piece of punched lace and a Stampin up sentiment in Walnut Stain Distress Oxide