- Using sponge daubers, I applied Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide through the TCW Mini Rosetta Stencil from the Crafter’s Workshop
- Next, I spritzed the panel with water and heat set before distressing the edges
- Across the bottom I added a strip of white lace and pink polka dot ribbon
- After tracing a heart onto kraft card stock, I cut it out and ran it through my Fiskars paper crimper
- I added a pretty pink burlap string bow and layered a white crocheted flower over top before adding a Pink Blush pearl from Couture Creations to the center
- The die cut sentiment is from the Tim Holtz Thin Sentiments Die Set
Here’s the pattern for creating your own mini crochet flower:
Round 1 ch 2, 5 sc in 2cd ch from hook – join with sl st to first sc
Round 2 ch 2, 3 dc, ch 2, sl st in same sc
sl st in next sc, repeat Round 2 four more times to form 5 petals
- Trimmed a piece of thin typing paper to the same size as my card
- Cut a heart pattern in the center near the top
- Laid my heart template over the inside panel of my card
- Stamped the Plaid Background stamp (Impression Obsession) in Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide
- Added a sentiment from the Tim Holtz Crazy Birds set in Fired Brick Distress Ink
Now it’s your turn to share the projects you’ve been working on!
Here’s how our challenges work:
- Create ANY new project using products from companies CropStop carries in the store. It’s ok if you didn’t buy it from us, and also fine if it’s a product we don’t currently have it in stock as long as it’s from one of the companies we carry!
- Please, no back-linking old projects.
- Limit five (5) entries per challenge.
- Link your project here, link back to this post, and mention the CropStop Challenge in your post.
- We’ll choose one random Winner who will receive a prize from the CropStop Store! (100 or more links = two winners and two prizes!)
Thanks so much for linking up with us, we look forward to seeing all your great entries this month. Grab our badge and help us spread the word that CropStop is a great place to play along!