Just in case you missed the December announcement I’ll re-post it again:
- Every time we get 100 or more links we will draw TWO random winners and give away TWO prizes
- The Challenge is moving to the FIRST MONDAY of every month.
- The Winner(s) will be announced the day after the new challenge begins!
- One “Gallery Stand Out” will be featured each week on Wednesday
Same great challenge, same fun prizes, just a little more organized and definitely more fun with the possibility of two prizes! Now on to today’s inspiration….
- Masked off a tiny moon with a small circle (circle nestabilities from Spellbinders)
- Made a sloping hill mask by tearing a piece of cardstock and applying it to the bottom of my panel
- Used sponge daubers to blend Chipped Sapphire and Peacock Feathers Distress Ink into the top half of my watercolor paper
- Spritzed my panel with water and heat set
- Applied a bit of white gesso through the North Star stencil (TCW)
- Splattered some diluted (with water) white paint onto the panel with a thin paintbrush
- Stamped the trees (Woodland Wonderland – Inkadinkado) and sentiment (Winter Wonders – All Night Media) in Graphite Black Memento Ink (Tsukinkeko)
Now it’s your turn…
Here’s how our challenges work:
- Create ANY new project using products from companies CropStop carries in the store. It’s ok if you didn’t buy it from us, and also fine if it’s a product we don’t currently have it in stock as long as it’s from one of the companies we carry!
- Please, no back-linking old projects.
- Limit five (5) entries per challenge.
- Link your project here, link back to this post, and mention the CropStop Challenge in your post.
- We’ll choose one random Winner who will receive a prize from the CropStop Store! (100 or more links = two winners and two prizes!)
Thanks so much for linking up with us, we look forward to seeing all your great entries this month. Grab our badge and help us spread the word that CropStop is a great place to play along!