Janis Woolbright (from Her Peaceful Garden) is our guest designer again today. She created a lovely French – Shabby Chic card for us today.
Here’s how she put this beautiful card together:
1. Cut a panel from pink Core’dinations Pastel cardstock and distress the panel using the Sand-it Tool. Ink the edges with Distress Ink in Victorian Velvet. Cut a smaller panel of grey polka-dot paper from Glitz – Love You Madly and distress the edges of this piece too.
2. Cut lace panel and adhere it over the grey panel.
3. Stamp JustRite image onto cream paper with gray ink from Tsukineko and die cut with the Sizzix Fancy Label Die. Ink edges the with Distress Ink in Victorian Velvet. Stamp over image with texture stamp from same set using Distress Ink in Spun Sugar.
4. Die cut Memory Box Gwyneth Flourish from DCWV Mercury Glass Stack in Metallic Silver.
6. Glue all the panels together and attach the Flourish die cuts. Tie some pretty pastel crinkle seam binding ribbon on left edge.
7. Attach centers to the flowers. Glue the pink flowers (Prima) to the right corner of the card.
8. Use Scotch Foam Mounting Tape to attach Eiffel Tower over the top of the pink flowers and add an pretty ivory flower overlapping the Eiffel Tower.
Thanks for sharing your talent with us this month, Janis! You created some lovely cards to showcase products from Cropstop!