Time for another guest design post here on the blog. Today we’re sharing a gorgeous winter card created by: Ann Greenspan of Ann Greenspan’s Crafts. Here’s what Ann says about putting her beautiful card together:
“My card was made using two Sizzix trees left over from a previous card. They were cut using some gold foiled dsp.
To make the background, I first embossed a piece of white card stock with the Crafts-Too Lattice embossing folder. Then, using my finger, I rubbed on some Vintage Green gilding wax by Creative Expressions.
The layers of the card are held together with 1/4″ Scor Tape and Tombow Mono Adhesive runner. For areas on the front of the card where I didn’t want the glue to show, such as for the sprigs on the deer necks, I used Creative Expressions Specialist Acrylic Glue. It is the only glue I trust to not show on my cards. It even dries clear on foiled cardstock.”
Supplies Ann used
- Crafts-Too Lattice embossing folder
- Sizzix Winter Card Front die set
- Frantic Stamper Northern Star
- Impression Obsession Deer Trio
- Impression Obsession Fir Sprig Set
- Elizabeth Crafts Designs Shimmer Sheetz (bottom layer)
- Tombow Mono Adhesive tape dispenser
- Scor Tape
- Creative Expressions Vintage Holly Gilding Wax
- Creative Expressions Specialist Acrylic Glue (dries clear)
Thank you Ann for sharing this stunning card with us today. Now it’s YOUR turn! Stop by the CURRENT LINK PARTY and link up any project that uses some products from companies Cropstop carries in the store.