Christmas is just one week away, and if you’re like me, money and gift cards will be part of your holiday giving this year. Today I’m sharing a quick and easy money holder I created to make my monetary gifts a little bit more fun!
- Cut a piece of watercolor paper to size
- Sprinkled three different colors (Lime Green, Merlot, Ultramarine Blue) of Ken Oliver color burst onto my paper, wet with my spray bottle, and heat set
- Die cut “Happy Holidays” using the Tim Holtz thinlit set: Sentiment Words
- Die cut three snowflakes from the Create a Flake Die Set from Spellbinders
- Punched four tiny flakes and glued them to the cardfront
- Layered the panel on black card-stock and adhered it to my card front
- I created a pocket with some polka-dot paper.
- You can cut a 1/2 circle out of the top with either circle punch or the circle nestabilities from Spellbinders
- I added a strip of green ribbon, a sparkly snowflake sticker, and a die cut sentiment from the Phrase Set 2 (Spellbinders)
Now it’s your turn to share what you’ve been creating this holiday season. Be sure to stop by the CURRENT LINK PARTY and showoff any project that uses product(s) from companies Cropstop carries in the store!