Hello blog readers, it’s time for another inspiration post here on the Cropstop blog. Today I’m sharing a black and white card I created using one of Cropstop’s Zentangle stamps. Actually I made two cards with slightly different designs on the bottom. Which one do you like better?
Here’s how I created my card:
- To begin with, I stamped the Zentangle Bird Flight stamp on white card-stock using Tuxedo black ink from Tsukineko
- Next I cut a strip of decorate black paper from a Canvas Corp Sampler Pack
- For card #1, I added a row of Candi Dots (Saville Row) across the bottom and a piece of black and white baker’s twine
- For card #2 I added a pretty white ribbon bow and a few tiny pearls along the bottom
- Both cards feature a sentiment die cut with Phrases One from Spellbinders and a punched lace border (Martha Stewart) across the top
- Inside I added a strip of black cardstock embossed with the Caged Bird Embossing Folder from Cuttlebug and highlighted with white chalk
Now it’s your turn to share the projects you’ve been working on. Stop by the CURRENT LINK PARTY and link up your creations that include a few products from companies Cropstop carries in the store. Hope to see you there!