Today I’m featuring one of the stretched canvas’ Cropstop carries in the store. This one is a mini (4 x 4) one made of burlap. I decided to make an interchangeable piece of decor with mine. Here’s step by step instructions for creating this little piece of art:
- Using the North Star Stencil (from TCW) I applied a layer of white Gesso to the bottom right and upper left corner of the 4 x 4 canvas
- Next I glue a natural colored mini clothespin to the top and wrapped some burlap string around the bottom
I cut 6 pieces of manila cardstock into 2 3/4 x 3 1/4 inch pieces
Using Tim Holtz Distress Crayons, I colored each piece in season-coordinating colors and rubbed them in with a slightly wet finger
- Oak: Fossilized Amber, Ripe Persimmon, Vintage Photo
- Butterfly: Mermaid Lagoon, Twisted Citron, Wilted Violet
- Christmas Tree: Pine Needles, Festive Berries
- Flag: Faded Jeans, Festive Berries
- Bunny: Picked Raspberry, Cracked Pistachio, Shaded Lilac
- Heart: Picked Raspberry, Spun Sugar
Now it’s your turn to share the projects you’ve been working on! Have you ever used your paper crafting supplies to create a piece of canvas art? I’d love to see it, so be sure to stop by our CURRENT LINK PARTY and showoff your projects that use products from companies Cropstop carries in the store!
REMEMBER: If we reach 100 links this month there will be TWO winners and TWO prizes!!